Hang it with me


(Víctor Lemes)



While walking on the already dark streets,
I see people passing holding their fears
In their minds...

I shall let 'em be all in fears,
Or should I warn 'em about the heaven
Which is not coming?

Guess I'm the only one who thinks that way,
Guess I'm right for thinking that way,
Guesses in the end are all just guesses, anyway.

Where am I leaving my tears?
When should I quit trying?
Who am I writing all this for?

Why do you confuse yourself that much?
Facing the facts that you've grown so far,
Where that fear of loving come from, hon?

Those of yourselves have improved,
Enjoyed and broken both your actions
And hearts... But then I ask why.

Once again, why does my body tremble
When I see your words stamped on this screen
Saying my name, and words that comforts myself.

When, once again, all that was just
Another illusion, 'cause there's no fate.

Maybe, maybe... When I finally find' ya
All my desires will be full-filled, and yeah...

I'll leave myself behind,
Just to make you smile.

I speak for myself and my soul,
Who is actually typing this right now...

The passion that you've passed me before,
That passion is fading away...

Can't be living in a dream no more,
Gotta let the one finds me today.

Please see... I still love you.
Although I'd never kissed you.

Nor ever said:
"Kiss me now an then."

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

The Tide Rises, the Tide Falls: Minha tradução

Trecho Operação Cavalo de Troia