Led Zeppelin Poem For Those Who Can Feel

(Víctor Lemes)

sitting on the stairways,
talking about stuff of life
and school, projects for the future,
while no love speech.


hanging around the corners,
behind buildings, seats on bus stops,
trying to figure out who we are
at that moment.

writing this piece of crap,
hoping you to understand that
I'm tired of running after all the time,
I need more Led.

dazed and confused for so long is not true,
listening to those drums,
makes me blow like wind,
makes me wanna blow me like the freaking wind!


it's time to move on,
and how coward I can be,
by writing this thing all in
foreign language that most can't speak.

only you and me,
only you and me, that was fine.
that was just fine.
but, babe, don't fool with my love.

I ain't no toys,
I don't like to be used,
don't flirt with my hair,
then deny what you want.

supposing that I knew
what's blowing in your mind.

Just don't, don't...
Don't need to lure me like nobody else,
Then rub that in,
Then rub 'no' in!

I thought you could
possibly love me, but i was wrong.
By this time you may think
also think that I'm just an annoying freaking kid.

But who's wise enough to judge that, hun?

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

The Tide Rises, the Tide Falls: Minha tradução

Trecho Operação Cavalo de Troia