Sweet Nothings I

(Víctor Lemes)

I could never imagine that someday you'd find me, my love. Why, yes. You have found me, each and every single second of my days. The totality of my existence revolves around your presence. That is it. Although, I was wondering, darling... When we're sleeping, our eyes remain shut, whether we're dreaming or not, am I correct? Well then, how come you are able to sleep and still stare at me every night? Yes, my love, I've seen the shining of your eyes upon my body each time you say "I shall go to bed now". Tell me, my love, tell me your little secret... Because I love when you do it to me... Those shining two eyes in the sky, looking over me. A tiny child in the street surprisingly turned to me and asked: "Sir, what are they? Those are what they call 'stars'?"; "No, - I replied -, those are the eyes whose love shines."

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

The Tide Rises, the Tide Falls: Minha tradução

Desejo

Trecho Operação Cavalo de Troia