To the spheres


(Víctor Lemes) 



Many things have I learned
Throughout these few months,
Some of them were ‘ridiculous’,
Others were like ‘Future Perfect Continuous’:
Challenging, but not difficult.

I have also learned that
‘To be’ has never been a verb!
And that is good to be ambitious;
In fact, it is delicious!

I have learned that
‘Already’ is placed where ‘not’
Would be.

And what comes
Before the expression ‘other way’
Is a ‘the’.

I learned we are all
Noiseless patient spiders,
Tirelessly speeding and unreeling
Our filaments, filaments, and filaments.

And I shall thank each of you
In this room for the experiences
We have shared,
The good memories we shall
Never forget.

I do not wish nor hope,
I neither expect nor wait;
I just look forward to
Meeting each of you one day.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

The Tide Rises, the Tide Falls: Minha tradução

Desejo

Trecho Operação Cavalo de Troia