Different

(Víctor Lemes)

Tell 'er you like 'er, they say.
It is not necessary, though,
I say, sentiments are not meant
To tell, rather to feel.
Once I love 'er, she'll know.
Feel it? Do not hear it nor read it,
For words are nothing.

It is hard to find a deep person
Like you are, they say.
So be one yourself, I reply.
Are we both lucky? Perhaps...
'I am glad you've found 'er,'
But, have I? Question is,
Has she found me?
Yet, would she have found me
If she'd never lost me?

What do words and sword
Have in common, I ask.
Both can be written with
The same number of letters;
Both can be manipulated
By the wielder to attack
And to defend;
Both can save and kill.
Be aware of 'em!

I am waiting by the gates
Of your chambers of torture,
I am willing to find your truths
You just have to invite me in.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

The Tide Rises, the Tide Falls: Minha tradução

Desejo

Trecho Operação Cavalo de Troia