Storms

(Víctor Lemes)

There are these times I feel left apart.
Just like a derelict painting on the wall...
When you no more look at me, nor do care.
When I'd offered you my heart, you told me it was too soon to get involved.
But don't you think I'm gonna share the fantasy world of yours.
I'm far from being a prince, nor do I care to be one.
I sometimes feel in depths of sorrow, and confusion.
Will I ever feel you by my side?
Or 'too soon for anything' will stands forever?
Should I twist and turn back where I came from,
And start over again?
It'd might work, if only the hi-tech machines were available for using,
I could afford going back to the past, just to fall in love with you since the very beginning.
But I can't. Not in this body, though.
I wonder, Clarice...
I wonder how do you feel about me.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

The Tide Rises, the Tide Falls: Minha tradução

Trecho Operação Cavalo de Troia